amenities + concierge
Relaxing chocolates with our nightly turndown service
The Strand is the definitive merger of classic style and modern service, with the confidence to call itself a true fashion hotel and the amenities to ensure the most pleasurable of stays.
It begins, as it should with any New York City hotel, with your Concierge. Entirely available to massage any detail - whether you’re with us on business or pleasure, for a night, a week or more. Private car service. Iced champagne and roses on arrival. Dinner in the Theater District and impossible-to-get tickets to a Broadway show. A perfectly hosted onsite meeting, wedding or special event.
For these or any request, before, during or after your stay, please contact our Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 368-6455.
- Fine dining at the Strand Bistro
- Breathtaking skyline views from our all-season rooftop lounge and bar, the Top of the Strand
- 2 meeting and event spaces accommodating up to 120 guests per room with state-of-the-art audio visual services
- Complimentary 24-hour fitness center
- Complimentary 24-hour business kiosk
- Evening turn down service
- Complimentary high-speed and Wi-Fi Internet, available throughout the hotel
- Complimentary Express A.M. Coffee and Tea Service for our early risers available from 5:00-10:00 a.m. in our restaurant lounge.
- Complimentary New York Times and Wall Street Journal available in the Lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Limousine and sedan services available
- Laundry services
- Valet parking $45 (sedans) and $55 (oversized vehicles)
- View our Hotel Policies HERE
Please join us for our Complimentary Wine Hour at the Strand Bistro every Monday through Friday at 4:00pm provided exclusively
for our hotel guest.